Friday, February 5, 2010

The Weirdest Friends You'll Ever Meet

Well by now I am getting comfortable at where I am at and who people are. In my wildest dreams I never thought I would be friends with some of my closest friends at college. Freshman year for the majority of the time, I hung out with three other amazing girls and for starters I had nothing in common with.
For example, I am a country girl, who likes big trucks, hiking, and football, and most of the time fairly punctual.
Carly, is my roommate, is a dancer, a communications major, always late, and one of my closest friends
Hillary, is a history major, likes rap music, is attracted to guys with pants that do not fit, and wants her full time job to be a mom.
Ashley, is a gymnast, a nursing major, likes to go dancing, shopping, decorating, and just have fun.
If you were to put any two people together as friends it would be Carly and Ashley. They are the most similar. But you would be mistaken. Hillary and Ashley are best friends, and Carly and I have become extremely close. I guess that’s what you get for thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment