Wednesday, March 3, 2010

I AM NO LONGER A TEEN AS OF TODAY!

As of today I am twenty years old. I have gotten many texts, cards, wall posts, and gifts already and the day just started.

Tonight my mom is coming up to my school so that we can have dinner with some of my closest friends. After dinner around nine or so we are having a party! We are playing games such as spoons, Uno, charades, eating way too many sweets and watching a movie. Yay! It will be a lot of fun!

This may sound bad but when I think of my birthdays I do not remember the gifts that I received from my friends and family. I remember the great time that we had while celebrating!

One of my friends asked my boyfriend if gifts were expected for the party tonight. When I saw the text it just dawned on me that I have never expected gifts for my birthday other than from my mom. I would much rather my friends getting together and having fun. Sometimes that is the ultimate gift you can give.

No comments:

Post a Comment