Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Back So Soon

So, I am back at school after my spring break.

My mom, my friend Rhonda, and i travelled five hours to Robber's Cave State Park. While we were there, Rhonda and I went hiking on the trails and cliffs. the weather was beautiful, and the lack of homework was highly appreciated.

We returned on Friday, and the wiind began to roll in. The cooler temperatures began to drop, as the rain started falling. In the next few hours the rain turned into snow. Two days before, the temperature was 74 degrees.

Eight inches of snow later, I began thinking that maybe I would get a snow day out of this. I was sadly mistaken. It melted just enough that I was able to make it back to my college. Although I was thrilled to see my boyfriend kyle again, I was not ready for the continuous amount of homework and tests.

It is the first Wednesday back to school and instead of doing something actually productive, I am writing this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment